Tuesday, 29 January 2013

My word for 2013 has arrived


Unlike most of you who will read this blog entry, the word of the year is very new to me.  I am late starting this blog hop because I just couldn’t find a work that was suitable.  I could choose 2 words but that would be breaking the rules and I am very much a rule abider.  So the word I have chosen for 2013 is CONFIDENCE.

Wikipedia says: Confidence is generally described as a state of being certain either that a hypothesis or prediction is correct or that a chosen course of action is the best or most effective. Self-confidence is having confidence in oneself.

I have only recently had the confidence to show any of my art work on this blog.  I don't have a very big following here so I should have all the confidence in the world showing it off. 

Two projects I am going to accomplish this year with CONFIDENCE are:- running a book binding class and a Mandala/Meditation workshop at the local Art/Craft co-op.  I have procrastinated for several years about my experience, ability, talent or knowledge in these 2 subjects.  I know in my heart I can create a successful workshop but the word CONFIDENCE keeps plugging away in the back of my mind because my CONFIDENCE has been hiding for years this is the year for it to bloom.  

I will be updating my Word of the year page regularly so check back to see how my CONFIDENCE is being challenged.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...