Saturday 10 January 2009

Luck of the Fae


I have just signed up for a Faerie swap at Fairy Child Heirlooms blog I haven't been involved in a swap for a few months now and am looking forward to this one. Here are the details if you are interested in joining.
~0~0~0~

Now, here’s a few rules I’d like my swappers to follow:
You need to have an active blog…….posting a couple of times a month
NO SWAPPING FLAKES ALLOWED! I know that life happens so if you sign up and then realize you can not follow through for any reason then let me know ASAP so I can find your partner a new sender.
Email your partners. Get to know them so you can send something that they’ll really like!
$20 limit before shipping. (No junk allowed!)
Have fun & use your imagination to make this into a magical swap for your partner
Make sure you “thank” your partner – very important

1 comment:

Kristine said...

OH how neat!!
I can't wait to see what you come up with!..
BTW..your blog is beautiful!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...