Thursday 1 January 2009

Happy New Year


Happy New Year to all my readers, I hope 2009 brings you all the joy and happiness that you deserve. I hope you all had a safe and joyous night doing what ever you do on New Years Eve. I spent the evening with my brother and sister and their families at a public gathering at the local football oval. There was live music all through the night, food and drink stalls all around so no one went hungry or 'thirsty'. The weather was more like Autumn evening than a summer evening but we all rugged up to enjoy the festivities and the fire works display. This is my Great Niece Maya, who turns 2 in a few days time. I am not being biased but she was the prettiest child of the evening! Don't you agree? Last year she was mesmerised by the fireworks but this year she was more aware of the noise and didn't like them at all. We all left just before midnight, I have a 30 minute drive home so I arrive home a few minutes before midnight, just in case I turned back into Cinderella!! These are some of the photos I took, we weren't positioned well to get good shots but I am happy with what I got.









LETS START 2009 THE RIGHT WAY..By giving

I found this lovely giving idea on my friend Laura Ann's blog. I decided to play along because I think giving is something we all should do more of. I have just pasted the rules here from her blog Artisan Memories

The first 3 visitors to my blog who leave a comment saying that they would like to be involved will receive a handmade gift from me within 365 days.

You must email me to confirm your details. These 3 visitors must have their own blog, place the PIF logo on your blog and link it back to me. Then you must offer the same to the first 3 visitors to visit your blog and follow the above steps that I have done. Remember there is no stress...you have one year to PIF.

1 comment:

Five Roses-Prim and Pretty said...

What fantastic photos, Happy New Year Jude, Warm hugs Kirrily

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...