Thursday 29 May 2008

My good friend Flora has tagged me with this very revealing tag.
Tag the ABCs about you. Each player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

A -Attached or single: Attached

B- Best Friend: My Sister

D-Day: Sun

E- Essential Item: moisturiser

F- Favorite Color: purple

G-Gummi Bears or Worms: worms

H-Home town: Launceston

I- Indulgences: Mud Cake

J- January or July?:.... January the weather is warm

K-Kids:.... 2

L-Life is incomplete without: My family

M- Marriage Date: March 23rd

N- Number of Siblings: Two

O- Oranges or Apples: Oranges

P- Phobias or Fears: High bridges, big spiders

Q- Quote: I am what I am

R- Reason To Smile: I'm alive

S- Season: summer

T- Tag Three: Kristine
Terri
Angelia

U- Unknown fact about me: Can't tell ya ..then it will be known :)

V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: Opressor of animals

W- Worst Habit: misplacing things

Y-Your favorite food: Italilan

Z: Zodiac Sign: Gemini

2 comments:

Kristine said...

Tagged Again!!! ROFL!!!!
Thanks for the tag JUde! ;-)
I've already played this tag of Abc's ,I'll choose another 3 if you like. OR...YOu can choose an alternative....I saw Laura Ann is ripe for the pickin!! Hee,hee,hee ;-D
Have a great Day!!!!
Kristine;o)

Sound of Woman said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...